Terms of Service
In order to use the www.mobifirm.in website, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. www.mobifirm.in reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the www.mobifirm.in.
1. We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. www.mobifirm.in will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.mobifirm.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. www.mobifirm.in will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we use “Private Courier Companies” (eg. FedEx, Delhivery etc.) to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of www.mobifirm.in.
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on www.mobifirm.in shall not be entertained.
7. www.mobifirm.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by www.mobifirm.in for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. www.mobifirm.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, www.mobifirm.in has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.mobifirm.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. www.mobifirm.in will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. www.mobifirm.in shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
13. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by www.mobifirm.in. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of www.mobifirm.in.
14. Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
16. We do not provide any warranty on our Products.
www.mobifirm.in is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.mobifirm.in may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Jan 01, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at (enter your email address here).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the given address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contact for any Further Enquiry on Care Number: +919073473487
Effective Date of Policy: 27th January, 2022